The Dispatch Error: EasyAntiCheat Not Installed blunder is brought about by Fortnite not having the option to stack the Simple Anti-Cheat motor which is transported with the game. While the blunder will keep the game from stacking accurately, it’s not for the most part brought about by any profound part of your framework.
To this end, settling the issue ought to be generally straightforward. If not, it might find some additional ways to make it work appropriately. The primary driver of the mistake is that the Easy Anti-Cheat application is absent. To fix this, you need to guarantee that your framework can an entrance it b run it. The message which shows up with this blunder incorporates:
If it’s not too much trouble, help us by detailing this issue: Error code 20006
The particular reasons for the issue are:
- Fortnite cannot run Easy Anti-Cheat
- Windows has further issues with its records/settings
The best approach to tackle the issue is to re-introduce the Fortnite skin generator, as then; at that point guaranteeing the game is working appropriately.
- Reinstall Easy Anti-Cheat
The initial step is to guarantee the EAC is working appropriately.
To do this, you need to follow these means:
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat on your hard drive any place introduced
- Click on EasyAntiCheat_Setup
- Click on Fix Service
- Try stacking it once more
On the off chance that it works after this, it implies the issue can be considered settled.
On the off chance that it does not work, you may have to play out a confirm fix on the framework.
- Check Game Files
The subsequent stage is to confirm the Fortnite establishment.
This is somewhat straightforward –
- Load the Epic Games Launcher
- Click on Fortnite
- Select the machine gear-piece close to the green Dispatch button
- From the drop-down menu, select check
- Let the interaction run
- Restart your framework
- Try playing it once more
Subsequent to doing this, if the game works, the issue ought to be fixed.